Superior print quality, higher reliability and durability, greater security – your photo ID cards will have all these qualities when you print and encode them with the affordable and versatile HDP5000 ID card printer and encoder.
- High Definition Printing® gives you superior print quality, even on smart cards with embedded electronics, for a more impressive public image.
- High reliability and durability lowers your total cost of ownership, and affordable pricing makes High Definition Card Printing available to practically any business.
- We back the HDP5000 ID card printer and encoder with a lifetime* printhead warranty and three-year* warranty on everything else.
- Versatile modular design permits change as your needs change. Dual card input hopper, dual-sided printing, single- or dual-sided lamination and card encoding technologies are all field-upgradeable features.
- Minimal training is required because of its simple design and intuitive operation. Cards, ribbons and overlaminates come in cartridges that load quickly and easily.
Our enhanced HDP5000 ID card printer and encoder is feature-packed. Perfect for smart cards with embedded electronics, it reliably produces cards in High Definition with the highest image quality available. The HDP5000 ID card printer and encoder upgrades easily in the field, with additional modules.
- New optional dual card input hopper simplifies card handling and minimizes downtime.
- HID Global next-generation HDP platform enables faster print speed.
- Optional single-sided or simultaneous dual-sided lamination for higher card security–quickly.
- Dual-sided card printing option lets you double the print area available without manually reloading cards.
- SmartScreen™ LCD Control Panel displays helpful status messages and prompts.
*Three-year warranty available on printers and lifetime warranty available on printheads with completion of online printer registration. (Two-year warranty standard on both printer and printheads without online printer registration.)
- Sided Printing: Single or Dual
- Print Method: HDP Dye-Sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print Speed: up to 24 seconds per card / 150 cards per hour (YMC with transfer)
- Accepted Card Sizes: CR-80
- Warranty: 3 years (printer)*; Lifetime (printhead)*
- New: Dual Card Input Hopper – Upgradable
- Card Lamination Module – single-sided or dual-sided (simultaneous) – Upgradable
- Smart card encoding (contact/contactless) – Upgradable
- Door and cartridge locks
- Printer cleaning kit
- Magnetic stripe encoding – Upgradable
- 200-card input hopper – Upgradable
- Dual-sided printing – Upgradable
- Single Wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for in-line printing and encoding (note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS and contact smart card encoding)